Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Twitter

Bah. I've never like Twitter, never will. I find it a website for people who have no life, but pretend they do and post stuff like "Eating a sandwich. lol." Oh my god, who freaking cares? Twitter is just a smaller Facebook where people can describe their menial tasks that they do in 140 characters or less, instead of just writing the novel on Facebook.

Do I have a Twitter? Unfortunately, yes. Why? For contests and tournament info for video games. I don't 'tweet' on a regular basis. Do I follow people? Yes, video game companies and people in the video game industry and people in the automotive world.

Do I have followers? Yes, but few. I only want people I know personally following me. I don't need people who spam my inbox with messages like 'I just won a 25$ iTunes gift card here:....." or have people who have an IQ sub 80 talk about how they didn't know that the Titanic was real or that Neil Armstrong walked on the moon, not rode a bike in the Tour de France.

Anyway, here's my Twitter account. Like it, hate it, I don't care (warning, thar be sailor talk).

https://twitter.com/LAZYH0B0

No comments:

Post a Comment