Friday, February 15, 2013

Youtube

Hurray, finally something good I can talk about! I love Youtube, it provides me with the tools to watch videos of my favorite bands, videos of people hooning cars, and it allows me to fully listen to a song that I'm thinking of buying on iTunes, instead of just a 30 second preview.

Alright, to go more in depth on these things. Bands; I listen to a lot of rock and roll, like stuff from the late 60's to the early 90's, and their new stuff in the 2000's. Apart from Rock and roll, I do listen to other stuff too, like Blues, Hard Rock, Dubstep, Irish Rock, and a small bit of Orchestral Stuff.Here's a couple examples of songs that I listen to: Love Hungry Man by AC/DC (1979), Tattoo by Van Halen (2012), The Gears of War by Body Count (2011), and so on.

Usually when I'm on Youtube, I find my way to videos of people hooning (messing around with cars) cars, drifting or just videos of people talking about their cars or overviews of auto shows. Here's a couple I've watched recently: Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG revving it's engine, The finish of the 24 Hours of LeMans 2012, the 2013 Detroit Auto Show recap by Car and Driver, Ken Block hooning his Ford Fiesta, just stuff like that.

Those are kind of the reasons why I use Youtube, as a time waster or as an informational media.

No comments:

Post a Comment